Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Monday, April 21, 2014
Monday, April 14, 2014
Monday, April 7, 2014
Friday, April 4, 2014
Tuesday, April 1, 2014
You can too. This is the suit I chose, but Nasa has three new designs that you can vote for here. Check it out for yourself.
NASA's Z-2 Suit is the newest prototype in its next-generation spacesuit platform, the Z-series. As a follow-up to the previous Z-1 suit, which was named one of Time Magazine's Best Inventions of 2012, the Z-2 takes the next step in fidelity approaching a final flight-capable design. Most exciting, the Z-2 marks several milestones for NASA:
- First surface-specific planetary mobility suit to be tested in full vacuum
- First use of 3D human laser scans and 3D-printed hardware for suit development and sizing
- Most advanced use of impact resistant composite structures on a suit upper and lower torso system
- First integration of the suit-port concept with a hard upper torso suit structure
- Most conformal and re-sizeable hard upper torso suit built to date
Monday, March 31, 2014
I was heading back to Brooklyn from the city when I spotted a large truck filled to the top with branches and roots. It looked just like the truck I created in my graphic novel Prisoner of the Mind see page 12, and 25 below. If you haven't checked it out yet, here is a link to issue number 1 on Comixology.
Thursday, March 27, 2014
If you have a hard time reading The Orb here, try Adventures in Comics site.