LOGLINES for Prisoner of the Mind
- Uncovering a seventy-year-old secret opens a door that cannot be closed.
- Discovery of a 70 year old secret reveals a past that the Agency will kill for.
- Today, he’s on the right side of the law, but tomorrow is a new day.
- When everything is taken away, all that is left is what’s inside.
- A life built on lies, a man seeking truth, but death is just around the corner.
This is where I got a little tired…
- He’s deadlier than sliding down razor blades into a pool of alcohol.
- Patient, deadly, smart.
- Bad habits include; Smoking, Drinking, Killing.
Page 4 storyboard thumbnail sketches.
Page 4 ink.
Page 4 final ink.